👥 Welcome To O. S. C. Forums 👥

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/05/2021 9:42 am  #1

Dont take the mark!

Revelation 13:16-17. And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

6/06/2021 11:04 am  #2

Re: Dont take the mark!

Some food for thought????

I will start out by saying I will never get vaccinated, there is nothing that can convince me to change my mind! There are all kinds of things inside this vaccine as well as the fact that it was done so quickly and not even approved by the FDA yet! 

Some people think that the vaccine is the mark of the beast, I don't believe that it isRevelation 13:16-17. And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

With that being said there are also some similarities with the mark and vaccine. There will be no going to places like ball games, concerts, some stores, out of state or maybe even get to the point of not being able to leave your place without the vaccine!!! 
In revelation it clearly tells us we will not be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast, see the similarities? we cant do anything without getting these things in our bodies, so as far as people thinking the vaccine could be the mark I can understand to a point! 

I will address another thing with the vaccine, there is nano technology inside of it, the vaccine can make people infertile, there are side effects, people have died!  

I urge anyone who is on the fence about getting this vaccine please don't do it! Bill Gates has clearly made his intentions with this vaccine very clear to the whole world that he is gonna use it to bring down the population!  NWO agenda please see the Georia guidestones!!!  

I will point out one more thing, with my beliefs and studies and the way I understand it there will be the rapture of the church before the mark comes around! The pre trib rapture hasn't happened yet but we are very close so please keep your heads up make sure you are ready to see Jesus so that you don't get left behind!  

sidenote, I will be talking about why I believe its a pre trib rapture in a separate post! 

Last edited by Jataylor (6/06/2021 11:04 am)

Board footera