👥 Welcome To O. S. C. Forums 👥

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/09/2021 9:19 am  #1

The Rapture of the saints

I fully believe in a pre-tribulation rapture and I will do my best to explain why. there will be a rapture, tribulation and then the second coming some people confuse the two events but I will post scripture to show why I believe what I believe. 

THE RAPTURE

1 Thessalonians 4:16–17 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. 

1 Corinthians 15:51-52  51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed — 52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

What we learn here is that Christ comes for His own, He appears in the air and come as a loving bridegroom to get Hid bride and only His own will see Him at this point. He takes believers out of the way before tribulation begins, a secret disappearance of His own! His focus is on His church!

when people try to debate this subject I ask them, Why would the bridegroom beat up(tribulation) His bride (the church) before the wedding feast?
 !st Thessalonians 5;9 tells us this  
For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.

THE SECOND COMING
Zeckariah 14:4 4On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.

Revelation 16:15-17 15"Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed." 16Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon. 17The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, "It is done!" Revelation 17:14 14They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is LORD of lords and King of kings-and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers."  Zeckariah 14:55ou will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.
1 Thessalonians 3:13 so that He may establish your hearts in blamelessness and holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus with all His saints. Amen. May he strengthen your hearts so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones.

In the second coming Christ comes back with His own, if we never leave how can we come back with Christ?? He will actually step foot on the earth as opposed to the rapture where we meet the Lord in the air. He is coming back as a vengful warrior every eye will see Him this will be a time of great fear for the unbelievers and the lost. His focus will be on the new kingdom. 

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to say we will be raptured after tribulation, because for one we come back with the Lord in the scond coming we have to leave in order to come back, Jesus isnt going to come to earth get us go back to heaven and then come to earth again. Nowhere in scripture does it say this!!!!!

Board footera