👥 Welcome To O. S. C. Forums 👥

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/01/2021 11:30 pm  #1

All Time Favorite Movie

Why not start off with a classic subject? 😏

Though a tough one, I have to go with the original Ghostbusters. The librarian ghost may not have been the first jump scare I ever saw, but it was the most memorable scene of my youth. Well, there was seeing Jabba the Hutt for the first time, but there's something more scary about a ghost librarian, because you see old librarians when you go to the public or school library. How do you know whether or not one of them is a ghost ready the chase you out?

5/02/2021 7:39 pm  #2

Re: All Time Favorite Movie

Very good choices.

5/02/2021 7:40 pm  #3

Lol. I forgot my password so I had to request a new one to my Email.

5/03/2021 1:46 pm  #4

Thanks, Mr. Kennedy! 😉

There were pretty awesome movies in the 80's and 90's, from Ghostbusters to Time Cop, the originalTerminator to Aliens, as well Predator. Also the classics like Top Gun, Iron Eagle, and Red Dawn, and so many more. Could go on and on, so it makes it difficult to narrow down to just one, as well as what sorts of life events, or other aspects that play their part in making that one particular movie stand out above all the rest. 

So, what's your favorite movie of all time, and what makes it most memorable to you?

5/03/2021 2:33 pm  #5

Iohannes wrote:

Thanks, Mr. Kennedy! 😉

There were pretty awesome movies in the 80's and 90's, from Ghostbusters to Time Cop, the originalTerminator to Aliens, as well Predator. Also the classics like Top Gun, Iron Eagle, and Red Dawn, and so many more. Could go on and on, so it makes it difficult to narrow down to just one, as well as what sorts of life events, or other aspects that play their part in making that one particular movie stand out above all the rest. 

So, what's your favorite movie of all time, and what makes it most memorable to you?

A Movie called The Edge. With Anthony Hopkins.

The reason why I think it's the Greatest of all time is because in my opinion it combines all of the different elements that make a Movie Great, into one Film.

Anthony Hopkins also happens to be my favorite Actor of all time.

By the way, if you stay tuned to my daily Movies Thread, then I also plan to eventually post the Movie The Edge for people to watch.

Last edited by Mr. Kennedy (5/03/2021 2:34 pm)

5/04/2021 7:23 pm  #6

@Mr. Kennedy - I look forward to seeing it. Sounds like an intriguing movie.

Board footera